Brighton Legacy Foundation
- Non Profit Orginization
- Community Organizations
The Brighton Legacy Foundation aims to improve the quality of life in the Brighton community by serving as the leading source directing charitable support to meet our current and future needs.
The Brighton Legacy Foundation improves the quality of life in the Brighton area by:
-Education the public about the practice of philanthropy and its benefits both to donors and the community.
-Connecting people with charitable intent and resources with organization and causes that can advance the public good.
-Gathering, preserving, and stewarding philanthropic resources,
-Collaborating with other charitable organizations.
-Serving as a catalyst for selected community initiatives.
-Making grants to projects and causes that address both the needs and the opportunities in the community.
- Educating the public about philanthropy
- Connecting people with charitable people to advance the public good
- Gathering philanthropic recourses
- Serve as a catalyst for community initiatives
- Making grants available to address the needs of the Brighton community
Whom to Contact
- Joan Kniss
- Lloyd Worth