The Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremonies throughout the month as a way of celebrating milestones for our Members.
Ribbon cuttings are conducted at no cost to our members for the following events:
- Grand opening of a new business
- Celebration of a milestone anniversary (5yr, 10yr, 25 yr, etc.)
- Celebration of a groundbreaking
- Celebration of a relocation or major expansion/renovation
As a Chamber member, you receive the following ceremony benefits:
- The Chamber conducts ribbon cutting and groundbreaking ceremonies at no cost to our members.
- The Chamber will include your ribbon cutting/groundbreaking in our newsletter email that is sent to nearly 2,000+ community representatives.
- Chamber staff provides support in the planning stages with time-and-date coordination and agenda preparation. The more notice the better for proper advertisement and notification to our membership.
- The Chamber will send out an email invite to the Chamber Board of Directors, Chamber Staff,
Chamber Ambassadors, local elected officials, and members
On the day of the celebration, we bring the big scissors and ribbon. If you would like to incorporate an open house or something else with your celebration, we will be happy to publicize that information as well! To celebrate your grand opening, an anniversary or location move contact Miranda Guerra, Marketing & Events Coordinator for more information. Email: email@example.com