This virtual event will provide the opportunity to meet with representatives from DEN and learn about DEN's Security Gates Maintenance and Repair Services.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to establish a contract with a qualified contractor to provide all hardware, accessories, and services necessary to perform maintenance, repairs, and emergency response services of Denver International Airport's (DEN) electric security perimeter vehicles gates. The successful proposer shall repair, remove, replace, and/or install new gates and gate operators on DEN's fencing, gate operators, and security enclosures on an as-needed basis. The Division of Small Business Opportunity Office has assigned a 6% MWBE Goal for this project.
· 238210 - Electrical Contractors & Other Wiring Installation Contractors
· 423610 - Wholesalers of Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, & Related Equipment
· Learn how to do business at DEN
· Understand how the DSBO goal was assigned
· Obtain information related to the procurement opportunity