Brighton Business Builders
The Brighton Business Builders is a Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce membership group. Any Chamber member in good standing has the opportunity to join the Brighton Business Builders. The BBB is an exclusive networking group dedicated to small business in Brighton and the surrounding areas.
Mission: The Brighton Business Builders missionis to help Brighton businesses grow through education, support and relationships. It is well known that the BBB does business with people that they know, like and trust so building relationships is the key to success for all small business.
The BBB meets every Thursday from 7:45am to 9am, with the exception of the 4thThursday of each month. Their structure is designed to keep the group engaged; each Thursday has a different outline. The BBB group is a part of the Brighton Chamber of Commerce and has membership dues of $75.00 a year, the pro-rated amount for October to December will be $25.00. We encourage you to come to two meetings and check it out with no obligation.
- 1st Thursday - Member Presentation. These presentations are conducted by group members and offer additional insight into their business journey, or something they are well versed in that can benefit the group.
- 2nd Thursday - Round Table discussions. A topic chosen in advance that we will discuss best practices, concerns and opinions on the subject. We try to have someone lead these discussions example- a industry expert or city representative.
- 3rd Thursday - Guest Speakers. Pro Speakers who with inspire, motivate and guide us to success
- October 4: Member Presentation- Dr. Jim Campbell
- October 11th: Round Table Discussion- Online Presence with Industry Expert Emily Moore
- November 18th: Guest Speaker- Kathern McGraw Patterson- Business Strategies and Development