The Ambassador Committee is a Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce membership benefits. Any Chamber member in good standing has the opportunity to join the Ambassador Committee. The Ambassadors strive to ensure a best-in-class member experience so that all Chamber members realize the value of their investment, promote collaboration for business growth and success and develop meaningful professional relationships.
Mission: The mission of the Ambassador Committee is to educate, energize and empower all Chamber members with the knowledge and the resources needed to be effective and engaged Chamber colleagues.
Meetings are held: Monthly, First Thursday, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce, Historic City Hall, 22 S. 4thAvenue, Suite 205, Brighton, CO 80601
RSVP: Leslie Espinoza, email@example.com
Benefits of joining the Ambassador Committee:
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year”
Program Benefits for the Chamber
- Increased visibility within the community
- Better understanding of membership needs
- More involvement of existing Chamber Members
- Ability to manage events more effectively
- Increased recruitment opportunities
- Member retention
Please contact Leslie Espinoza for information about joining the Ambassador Committee.
Phone: (303) 659-0223