TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY 8:30AM - 6:00PM
Front Range Community College
More than 600 students attend the Brighton Center every year, most on a part-time basis. More than 35% of Brighton Center students are members of one or more ethnic group. Many students enroll right from high school, so the median age is 19. But about one-quarter of our students are 26 or older.
Your Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree is guaranteed to transfer to the colleges of arts and sciences at all public four-year colleges and universities in Colorado.
If you are looking for a new career, are working in retail already and want to move up, or want to own your own store, Retail Management will help you learn to succeed as a manager and improve your business and professional skills. Project managers are in high demand in a wide variety of industry sectors. The skills you will learn to earn the Project Management certificate also can be beneficial to anyone who owns a small business.
High school students can enroll in FRCC classes at the Brighton Center or in selected high schools through our College Now co-enrollment program. Students earn both high school and college credit.
- Retail Management: Advance your career with a one-year certificate
- Project Managment: Learn to effectively manage projects with a one-semester certificate
- Save Thousands: Earn a two-year associate degree before transferring to a 4-year school
- Earn College Credit: Get college tuition paid by the school disctric for high school students
Whom to Contact
- Rip EnglerDirector - Brighton CenterPhone: (303) 404-5099